No products in the cart.
African Tulip Tree Seeds (Spathodea Campanulata) – 20 Seeds
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Short Description : All parts of the African Tulip Tree helps cure from major diseases like chronic diarrhea to minor ailments like fever and headache, .
India's Largest Ayurvedic Store
We have 1000s of ayurvedic and siddha products for sale. We cater to over 100,000 customers every month.
Fast Shipping- [ALERT]- Covid-19 Delay
All orders are shipped in 1-3 business days. *Due to Covid-`19, shipping may be delayed. We will get in touch with you if there is a delay in shipping. We ship around the world using India post, DHL, Fedex.
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Botanical Name : Spathodea Campanulata
Family : Bignoniacea
Common Name : African Tulip Tree, Fountaintree
Tamil Name : பாசடி Patadi
English Name : Scarlet-bell tree, Fountain tree, African tulip tree
Malayalam Name : തുലിപ് / Thaneerkaimaram, Spathodia
Hindi Name : रगतूरा / Rugtoora
Bengali Name : Rudrapalash
African Tulip Trees are grown as an ornamental garden tree popular in tropical and subtropical areas of the Queensland life cycle. The African tulip tree can grow very fast to 35m and is capable of growing vigorously when young. Its leaves are about 15 cm long, and the skin of mature leaves is deep and shiny green. Its young buds are beautiful to behold and its large orange-red flowers have yellow frilly edges.
The plant’s reddish-brown seed capsules contain 20 cm long habitats. On both sides of the streets of various countries are grown for beauty and its exotic flowers. These trees propagate through the growth of seeds in the spring and through the suckers. These single planting seeds spread through the air, water, and garden waste and grow into trees. Although biological control is strictly pursued in other countries, the African tulip tree is not aimed at biological control in Australia.
- The decoction made with the leaves and bark is used to treat rashes and inflamed skin.
- Its flowers can be applied directly to treat wounds.
- Urethral infections are easily cured by the ingestion of leaf extract.
- Paste the new inner bark of the plant and put it on top of the lesions, leading to a quicker solution.
- The stem bar helps lower blood sugar levels.
- The extract of the bark, leaves, and roots of this plant is used for the treatment of malaria and HIV.
- Its flowers and leaves are used for wounds in Gabon and Senegal.
- In southern Nigeria, its leaves are used as a medicine for epilepsy.
- The infusions made by the pads are used for diarrhea, constipation, nausea, and gastrointestinal problems.
- It is also useful for diabetes and bladder inflammation.
- The fluid emitted from the mature flower bud is used in folk medicine to treat glaucoma.
- The bars are boiled in water and used to bathe the newborns.
How to growth African Tulip Tree Seeds:
- Place a seed in a shallow glass bowl and cover it with the lukewarm water.
- Soak the seeds for 48 hours and drain the water.
- Prepare the seed planting soil, Mix the potting soil with an equal amount of organic compost and peat moss.
- Mix the soil until the soil is loose and crumbly for the seedling.
- Fill the soil in the nursery plant tray and water the soil. The soil must be moist, not soggy.
- Evenly place the seeds and press the seeds gently into the soil and don’t cover additional soil on the seeds.
- Use the spray bottle to moist the surface and cover with the plastic cover to retain moisture.
- Place the tray in a warm location. Avoid direct sunlight and keep the tree seed moisture by moistening with water daily.
- When the seeds are germinated then remove the plastic cover.
- Keep the soil moist until the seedlings are about 2 to 3 inches height.
- Then transplant the plant to the large pots.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.