Aatukal is the ancient grinder which is used to prepare the food batter. Instead of using the food processor, mixer-grinder, and blenders, we can use this natural grinder to make healthy food.
Aatukal has one semi-circle shaped bottom and one wheel to grind the ingredient. This stone wheel attached with a handle to hold the wheel. The color of the aatukal is gray. The height of the product is 145 inches, and the width of the product is 250 inches.
Method of usage:
- Soak the rice and dal in water for a considerable time.
- Then pour the rice into the bottom of the grinder.
- Rotate the handle by giving moderated pressure on the wheel.
- Use water to make the rice to get a fine paste.
- You will get the softest idlis and the crispy dosas while making the thick and foaming batter with this Aatukal.
- Hundred percent natural and eco friendly.
- No added chemical while crafted this product.
- The batter which we prepared by stone grinder gives outstanding food taste.
- We can also prepare the batter for aapam, paniyaram, dosa, etc.
Aatukal Package Specifications:
|Model Name||Aatukal/ stone hand grinder|
|Product Size||250*145 inches|
|Sales Package||Handcrafted stoneware|
|Country of Manufacture||India|