Organic Brahmi Powder | Bacopa Monnieri Powder | Water Hyssop Powder
Brahmi or Indian Pennywort is an ancient herb that is effectively used in Ayurvedic medicines to treat many diseases. This herb has many internal and external health benefits.
Out of stock
Product Origin & Shipping Information
We Ship from our warehouses in India, the land of Ayurveda & Siddha. We Ship around Indian & All International locations. Shipping is free over USD $80 for most countries.
Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with the product, you can return it anytime upto 30 days and get full refund.
Moolihai takes pride in offering products which are 100% Organic, Pure & hygienically processed.
- Botanical Name: Bacopa Monnieri
- Tamil Name: நீர்ப்பிரமி, பிரமி, பிரமியம், தராய்,பிராமி / nir-p-pirami, pirami,piramiyam,taray,Brahmi
- English Name: Brahmi, Herb Of Grace, Indian Pennywort, Moneywort, Monniers Bacopa, Thyme-leaved Gratiola, Water Hyssop
- Malayalam Name: ബ്രഹ്മി / brahmi
- Hindi Name: बाम / Baam
- Telugu Name : సాంబ్రాణి ఆకు / sambrani aku
Indian Pennywort / Brahmi
Brahmi is a perennial, creeping herb that grows in wetlands and mud banks. The curved leaves of this plant are relatively succulent and dense. The plant has very small flowers that bloom on its leaf axils. The trunk of these plants ranges from 0.5 cm to 3.5 cm.
The flowers are white, blue, or purple, 8 mm to 10 mm long. Bracteoles are 2, linear, below calyx. Sepals are 5, about 5 mm. The lower and upper sepals are ovate-lanceolate, lateral 2 sepals are lance-shaped to linear. they look like combining 2 vague lips to look at. The capsule of the flowers is a narrow ovate, covered in a continuous sepal cup. The seeds of the plant are yellowish-brown, ellipsoid.
Health Benefits of Brahmi
Let’s look into the benefits of Indian Pennywort or Brahmi.
- Brahmi as Ayurvedic Medicine
The antioxidants in pennywort help the body to remove toxins, improve skin color, and stimulate skin cell regeneration. Serves the digestive tract and supports the functions of healthy microorganisms. It is used to treat psoriasis, psoriasis, ulceration, and skin ulcers.
- Brahmi as Tamil Medicine
Well-massage with Brahmi oil on the scalp helps control sleep disorders. It helps reduce tension, depression, and stress. Its oil is the best remedy for a person with negative thoughts. It also works good medicine for hyperactive children.
- As Paranoid Medicine
Brahmi oil acts as a mental tonic and has refreshing effects on the mind. It has the potential to increase memory power, attention span, mental alertness, and Alzheimer’s. Nitric oxide in the brain is known to have beneficial effects on brain function or mental clarity.
- Reduce Stress
Brahmi traditional uses help to regulate the body’s cortisol hormone levels, so it acts as a good mood booster. Drinking tea made with both Brahmi and Tulsi can help you to cope with difficult and stressful times.
- Alzheimer’s Treatment
The presence of amyloid compounds in neurons causes brain damage and increases Alzheimer’s disease. Brahmi is a mixture of bio-chemical phagosomes. This compound stimulates damaged brain cells and helps to regenerate brain tissue.
- The hippocampus region of the brain is responsible for human memory, intelligence, and brain concentration. This is especially useful for hyperactive children because the powder of Brahmi effectively controls the hippocampus area.
- This herb has long been a cognitive-enhancing neurological tonic. When consumed with Vacha, it helps treat neurological problems such as epilepsy. The chemicals A and B, the phagocytes promote neurotransmission in brain cells.
- They help repair damaged neurons. It can be used as a hair conditioner.
How to Use
Morning – Take five gms of Brahmi powder with 100 ml of water and boil them for a few minutes. After the water gets warm, filter them, and drink before food. Repeat this same for the Evening after dinner.
- Apply the oil of this herb on your scalp that strengthens your hair, massaging is good for itches, splits, dandruff, and flakes.
- By applying the Brahmi oil and massaging, you can get nutrition for your hair and hair growth.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herbal powders.
Emma Watson –
Drink Water Hyssop Powder mixed with fresh milk twice a day every morning and afternoon for three days once the menstruation is completed. The drink also treats dysmenorrheal.
Water Hyssop is cold and full of nutritious that is useful in beauty care also.
I love the method of packaging
Yamuna nandini –
Excellent product for glowing skin and soft hair. I will purchase it again.