Brahma Dandi is the annual plant, which is mostly cultivated for its seeds and root. This plant is mostly grown in Mexico, Texas, Africa, Australia, and Central America. This plant will grow up to one meter in height, you can easily identify this plant with its pale orange flowers. The whole plant has a high amount of alkaloids that ensures various medicinal properties. The oil prepared by using Brahma Dandi root is used to treat snake poison, skin itching, etc.
Health Benefits of Brahma Dandi Root
- The oil prepared by using Brahma dandi roots helps to treat skin problems like sores, itching, boils, eczema, etc.
- Regular consumption of Brahma dandi seed and roots is a good remedy for low urination.
- The antibacterial properties of Brahma dandi root will prevent gum problems.
- Brahma dandi is traditionally used to treat malaria.
- The paste of the Brahma dandi root is used to heal wounds.
- The Mexican poppy roots are the best medicine for stomach problems.