Tamil Name : புளுபெர்ரி
English Name : Blueberry
Hindi Name : ब्लूबेरी / Blooberee
Malayalam Name : ഞാവൽപഴം / Naval Palam
Telugu Name : బ్లూబెర్రీ / Bluberri
Blueberry is the most popular fruit worldwide that contains rich nutrition and a sweet taste. It contains a large amount of nutrition and is incredibly good for you, so it is labeled a superfood. Blueberries are obtained from the perennial flowering plants with blue or purple berries. They are classified in the Cyanococcus section with the genus Vaccinium.
The blueberries are cultivated in North America. Blueberry plants are prostrate shrubs that can grow from 10 cm to 4 m. Blueberries are produced from the small, low-level bushes; they are known as lowbush blueberries. Blueberry is a great source of vitamins and minerals so that it can provide various health benefits.
Blueberry has more nutrients and vitamins A, C, B, K, E, fiber, high iron, folic acid, tannins, potassium, phosphorous, manganese, zin, calcium, and copper. Blueberry helps to reduce cholesterol, blood pressure, and prevent cancer.
Nutritional Value of Blue Berry
- 4 grams of fiber
- 15 grams of carbohydrates
- 84 calories of fat
- 24% of Vitamin C
- 36% of Vitamin K
- 25% of Manganese
- 85% of Water
Here are some of the health benefits of blueberries:
- The blueberries contain a low amount of sodium and calories, so it controls your weight.
- Eating blueberries prevent the damages of a high-fat diet and help to fight against inflammatory diseases.
- It lowers blood pressure.
- The dried blueberries help to prevent heart diseases and improve your memory power.
- It contains a good amount of fiber, so that helps to run your digestive system smoothly.
- It helps to improve your skin texture and maintains your bone health.
How to use
It is best to eat dried blueberry with a variety of breakfast foods such as jams, jellies, muffins, blueberry pies, and snack foods. The blueberry jam is made of sugar, water, blueberries, and fruit pectin. You can prepare the sweet blueberry sauce using blueberries as the main ingredient.
Blue Berry is very healthy and will not produce any side effects. It can be eaten by all age groups of people and is safe for pregnant women.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All our herbs are 100% natural that is harvested and dried manually to provide the freshness of the herb. It is pulverized without chemical interactions and is very safe to use.