Beard oil is a blend of natural herbal oils that encourages healthy facial hair from the roots. It contains ingredients such as Jojoba oil, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, apricot kernel oil, and olive fruit extract that help to moisturize your beard and keep it healthy. This beard oil includes naturally occurring vitamins, A and D3 that support faster growth of hairs leading to a better-look beard every day.
Health Benefits of Beard Oil
- Beard oil softens and relaxes your beard.
- Hydrates your skin for healthy hair growth.
- Conditions your skin to relieve dandruff and itchiness.
- Gives a healthy shine to your beard.
- Pairing with butter or wax can give a cohesive shape and appearance to your beard.
How to use it?
- Shake the bottle well and pour 3 to 5 drops of beard oil into your hand. Apply it on your skin and beard.
- Use a hairbrush or beard comb to distribute the oil evenly on the beard. If you’ve longer beards, you can use up to 10 drops.
- This will keep your beard moisturized, healthy, and soft to touch.